Hello Dear Readers:
Ana is 4 years old now, and it is well past time to let go of her plastic sippy cups. Even though we still use them for travel and in the carseat, we have switched to big girl cups and glasses at the table and for everyday use. When we recieved these beautiful, colorful Kupp glasses, I knew Ana would be hooked and sure enough, she uses them for everything. Soup, tea, water and juice. She loves them. They are easy to hold, safe, and so well made. Plus the colors are fun and vibrant. Perfect if she has a friend over to keep track of which glass is in use.
|Our New Kupps!|
"The Kupp’ was created by Katesplace founder Kate Oliver as a tool to help her young boys learn accountability and responsibility. She gave each of her children their very own glass in a different color and put them in charge of their cup and all of the responsibilities that came with it, including setting the table, washing, and putting it away. She quickly discovered that she had a cleaner kitchen and her family consumed less plastic. As a result, the Kupp’ was born—a six-ounce glass with
a colorful silicone sleeve designed just for kids.
- The Kupp’ is a six-ounce glass outfitted with a colorful silicone sleeve. It’s designed for kids ages 3-10.
- The firm grip and silicon sleeve helps to protect the glass from damage while providing a safe, toxic free vessel to drink from.
- The Kupp’ comes in four vibrant colors that represent the environment: blue for water, green for earth, orange for the sun, and red for warmth.
- The Kupp’ is the perfect serving size for children, and allows them to become more conscious of waste and consumption.
- The Kupp’ is made in the USA using imported glass, and all materials are sourced from environmentally-friendly manufacturers that adhere to EU and US regulations.
- All glass is recyclable, certified lead and cadmium free, and is made from a pure soda-lime formula. It is also dishwasher safe!
- The grip-friendly silicon sleeve is BPA/BPS free and made with medical and food grade silicon to prevent damage. The sleeve does not have to be removed when washing, which makes cleaning your Kupp’ very simple.
- The adorable Kupp’ is designed to resemble a smile so kids are naturally attracted to it!
- The retail price of the Kupp’ is $16.99 each
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a MomsMeetsSM blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.