Hello Dear Readers:
I am so excited for this holiday season and have alread started making some homemade gifts (or at least experimenting with them) and this shea butter is no exception. I bought some cute little containers, scented addins and coconut oil to make scented shea butter for friends and family. I love this organic, natural shea as the base. It is unscented and thick and is perfect for moisturizing all kinds of skin. You can read more reviews at the Amazon link below (including my review) and more info from the company:
- "This Shea Butter is a rich organic unrefined shea butter to pamper your whole body with soothing, moisturizing nourishment.
- Rich in natural humectants and emollients including high levels of vitamins A, E and F.
- The Shea Butter quickly penetrates the skin to immediately protect and moisturize.
- Essential fatty acids help prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles.
- Supplies nutrients to maintain elasticity and a soft, even texture.
- Applications include rough, cracked skin, stretch marks, wrinkles, chapped lips and cuticles.
Free of parabens, sulfates and petroleum. Cruelty Free.
Cleopatra’s Choice organic Shea butter is a luxurious all-natural product of the African Shea Tree nut that soothes and moisturizes skin. The Shea butter is rich in natural humectants and emollients as well as Vitamin A, E and F. The moisturizing butter quickly penetrates skin, immediately protecting it and providing essential nutrients. it is packed full of essential fatty acids that prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles while increasing elasticity and promoting a soft, even texture. Shea butter is perfect for rough, cracked skin as well as stretch marks, wrinkles, chapped lips and more. The ivory colored butter is sold in a 1 pound container."
And you can read more, see more photos at the links below:
- Adovia at Cleopatra's Choice
- Adovia on Amazon
- Cleopatra's Choice on Facebook
- Cleopatra's Choice on Twitter
- Cleopatra's Choice on Pinterest
- MY review on Amazon
- Buy this HERE at Amazon