Hello Dear Readers:
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Medai Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
Ana and I received a BIG selection of amazing products from ginnybakes:
At this point, we have tried most of the cookies, the brownies, the bars and the muffins (see photos below). The bars had no chance, I ate them all the first week they arrived. We packed these amazing Organic Snacks in our lunchbox for outings to the beach, the zoo, an outdoor music festival and on the go in the car before swim lesson and camp. They are tasty, and I love the amazing Non-Gmo ingredients. They do NOT taste gluten free. My faves are the Karma, Love and Apricot Bars (organic • gluten-free • vegan • soy-free • paleo • kosher • non-gmo • dairy-free • wheat / oat free) and Ana loves the: Coconut Oatmeal Bliss cookies (gone!!) Together we made Chocolate Brownies and these amazing Muffins:
I used Non fat yogurt instead of Butter, and they are so delish! A great bite of appley goodness.
Want to know more about this amazing product?
More deets from the company:
"Ginnybakes is a family-owned company, whose passion is to create outrageously delicious and nutritious treats that everyone can enjoy. The founder, Ginny, is a holistic nutritionist, who believes that your body deserves only the finest ingredients, so she’s made sure that’s the only thing they put in each of their products. Members of their team work tirelessly to deliver a wide range of outrageously delicious cookies.
• ginnybakes offers a line of scrumptious chocolate chip cookies made with tempting dark chocolate.
• ginnybakes’ coconut oatmeal bliss line is made with organic coconut blended with dark, organic raisins, crispy whole walnuts, and gluten-free rolled oats to make the perfect oatmeal cookie with a tropical twist.
• You won’t find any artificial ingredients in ginnybakes cookies.
• Every product from ginnybakes is gluten-free, organic, non- GMO, and kosher. They also offer a line of totally vegan treats.
• ginnybakes produces cookies, bars, crumble snacks, and baking mixes—to fit each every one of your cravings.
• The retail price for a 5.5 oz box of ginnybakes is $5.99, the price is the same for a case of their mini boxes.
• ginnybakes products are sold at Costco stores in the San Francisco Bay Area, Whole Food Market stores, and Fresh Market. They recently found their way into Stop & Shop, Giant, Martin’s, Big Y stores, and Peapod for those who live in the New York and New England region! Use the store locator on ginnybakes.com to find even more ginnybakes locations.
Connect with ginnybakes online to see their latest products and get exclusive
access to discounts and special offers!