I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from themanufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product
and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
I am really careful about introducing new products to my family for their everyday use.I dont like using a lot of chemicals around Ana, nor do I like to use them myself because of my allergies. So I was stoked when I found out that Walgreens has a new line of products called "ology" including detergent,paper towels and cleaners that are chemical free. I was sent some samples and have been using them around the house.
"Walgreens created Ology™, a brand of household cleaners as well as paper, personal care, and baby products. They are designed to help give you peace of mind. Ology products contain no harmful chemicals and are 100% tree-free. They are safer for you, your family, and the environment. And because the brand is
rooted in making positive choices, Ology works hard to avoid toxic chemicals, actively seeking sustainable raw materials and natural ingredients to use in their production process. Each of their products is designed to make it easy to have a happier, healthier home and world—for both current and future generations.
Ology products are available exclusively at Walgreens."
All the details:
• Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is gentle on clothes and your skin, while
still fighting tough stains. It works in both HE and regular machines and
is formulated to thoroughly clean all types of loads (regular, delicates, and
• Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is available in a free and clear scent as well
as a spring lavender vanilla scent, both of which are derived using only natural
• Ology detergent contains no dyes, artificial fragrances or phosphates.
• You won’t find these harmful chemicals in Ology products: ammonia, chlorine
bleach, DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine), parabens, phthalates,
formaldehyde, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, and SLS/SLES.
• Ology products are made using plant-based and mineral-based raw materials.
• Every Ology bottle is made from 100% post-consumer materials.
• Their products are never tested on animals and do not contain any animal
• The Ology brand is endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World, a national
leading independent nonprofit organization, dedicated to the protection of
children from harmful chemicals.
• The retail price for Ology liquid detergent is $6.79
• The Ology Paper Towels are 100% tree-free and are whitened with H2O2, a non-chlorine based bleach.
• Ology Paper Towels are made from made from readily renewable sugar cane husk and quick-growing bamboo that
regenerates in as little as six months.
• These paper towels are ultra absorbent and biodegradable.
• There are 65 two-ply sheets per roll of paper towels and each sheet is 11 inches by 8.9 inches. Available in packs of two.
• Ology Paper Towel 2 pack retails for $3.99.
Ology™ Paper Towels
Ology™ All-Purpose Cleaner
• The All-Purpose cleaner is suitable for use on kitchen counters, stove tops, and most household surfaces.
• The Ology cleaner is free of harmful chemicals. It does not contain any harsh solvents, dyes, ammonia, or
• The ingredients in this cleaner are plant-based and effectively cut through grease and grime.
• Ology All-Purpose Cleaner retails for $3.99 per bottle.
I have been using the Paper Towels and Cleaner pretty consistently and they are of high quality and work well!! And the cleaner smells great!!
There is a great feature of the site that includes making a pledge to create a healthier home found HERE. Head over there and Share one action or one change you'll make to help create a healthier home for your family—like promising to use cleaning supplies with no harmful chemicals, starting to compost, or only buying organic! I signed the pledge to use better products and stay clean and green.