Well, I know that I am not really supposed to be checking the scale that much now that I am working out so much, and that I should just trust that the inches lost are good enough. But, I admit that every once in a while I jump on my scale just to make sure the numbers are going in the right direction. And, with this fabulous sleek and modern scale from Weight Gurus, it is even more encouraging. That is because I can set the result on the screen to show the progress rather than my weight. It is nice to see -1 or -.5 every week. It was easy to set up my scale right out of the box, and I even downloaded the free app from Itunes so I could keep track via App. Easy Peasy! Want more info? From the WG company:
"The Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale was specifically designed to encourage weight loss. The Free Weight Gurus smartphone App (iOS and Android) tracks progress and chart progress to help you reach your goal (smartphone not required for scale use). Weightless technology lets you manage your weight by how much you've lost instead of how much you weigh. With Weightless, you decide how to view your weight: by the number or weightlessly by weight change. This scale includes easy-to-read extra-large, extra-bright backlit display.
Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale, Large Backlit LCD and Weightless Technology
- Extra-large (4.3"), extra-bright backlit display
- 400-lb capacity with +/- 0.1-lb resolution
- Non-slip, scratch-resistant feet
- Connects with iOS and Android Devices (smartphone not required for scale use)
- Free Weight Gurus smartphone App (iOS and Android)
- Weightless technology lets you track weight by how much you weigh (e.g. 173.4 lbs) or by how much you've lost (e.g. -12 lbs)
- Durable tempered glass construction
- 4 AAA batteries required (included)
- Supports up to 8 users"
- Weight Gurus Site
- Weight Gurus Scale on Amazon
- My Amazon Review
- Weight Gurus on Itunes
- Weight Gurus on Facebook
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.