I am a Vitamin C Addict!! And I love this combo Serum that inclues Vitamin C, Vitamin E and the Hyaluronic Acid that helps me to age gracefully. I use Vitamin C daily as part of my morning routine and before I moisturize. Pure Body Naturals makes high quality products that work well for me. The serum is light and has very little scent. It feels light and non oily on my fingertips.
More info from the company:
"See The Anti Aging Power Of Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid & Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Beautiful Skin Upon Application with our Professional Anti-Aging Serum.
Vitamin C helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots by inhibiting the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Apply Vitamin C in the morning, to protect your skin from free radicals caused by sun damage.
With bounds of studies singing its praise, Vitamin E is a skincare superstar. The vitamin has been proven to ease dryness and boosts skin’s UV defense.
Hyaluronic acid, or sodium hyaluronate as it’s also known, has become a serious skincare staple. It’s the body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in water and responsible for keeping our skin plump, smooth and supple. Sadly, our natural levels deplete as we age, so fight off fine lines and a loss of skin tone with our latest Vitamin C Serum."
- 20% Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid Is The Absolute Highest Quality Vitamin C Serum Available
- This Vitamin C Serum Is Proven To Stimulate Collagen & Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- This Vitamin C Serum Will Leave Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful Looking By Neutralizing Free Radicals Professional Anti-Aging Serum derived from 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients
- Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Certified Facility
- Pure Body Naturals Website
- Pure Body Naturals on Facebook
- Buy this here on Amazon
- My review on Amazon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.