Hello Dear Readers:
I received a Walmart gift card from Herbal Essence to facilitate this review. The opinions within are my own.
First check out my video and review on how easy it was to order The Naked Collection Volume Kit from Walmart.com over here!! Then, check out the photos and review below to see how much I love these new products. My hair smells great, the curls are soft and bouncy, and my hair feels clean and fresh.
I have dry, thick, color treated hair and I use products. Lots of products. Though I do not use heat on my hair, I let it air dry, I do love all kinds of gels, mousses and other styling products to lift and separate my curls. I also love leave in conditioners and now I am a big dry shampoo advocate. I was super excited to try out this great kit. It arrived in a timely manner and I dug right into it to start using it over the holidays for my photos and family events.
So, let me recap what was included in the kit:
Naked Collection Volume Kit Information
- The newest collection from Herbal Essences!
- Herbal Essences just premiered their new Naked Collection; the first commercial aired on December 9th
- What Herbal Essences is saying about the new Naked Collection:
- Bare your softest hair with the new Herbal Essences Naked Collection
- Next time you shower, let your hair get naked too!
- 0% heavy residues, dyes, and parabens
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Shampoo provides a weightless clean.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and full of volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for touchable, natural volume.
Then, a brief video to show you the products in use:
And finally, photos of my hair after using these products for a week or so. (I am still using and am a new convert:
I love the scent and the softness of my hair, the grapefruit and mint scent are so fresh and clean smelling. I am a convert and will be using the products for a long time.