For many years, I suffered from the most terrible sinus headaches and migraine headaches from allergies, and other environmental factors. Recently, after years of getting weekly allergy shots, the sinus headaches have pretty much dwindled down to a once a month pain in the head. I have tried every pill, remedy and therapy to make the headaches better and they have really gotten easier to live with and handle. I was super excited to try the Therapearl Eye-sential Mask and find out just how much relief could be found with one more easy to use therapy. A soft and cool eye mask.
First , I found a quiet place in the house. Not so easy in my house with a very sweet, but very active and musical almost three year old who loves to sing for her mama. So I found daddy's big leather club chair and sank into it in a comfy way and put the mask on. I didnt have a headache so I made it cold instead of hot to combat the puffiness from lack of sleep around my dry eyes. Wowweee, it felt cool and wonderful, and I wanted to take a nap in such bliss.
Want more info so you can try out your own mask? Here is all the info you need:
- The mask can be used cold or hot.
- Cold relieves dry, puffy eyes and those wicked sinus headaches.
- It takes the sting out of a brow wax and reduces swelling after a cosmetic procedure.
- Heat helps to reduce nasal congestion and relieves soreness once the swelling is gone.
- Chill it in the freezer or fridge or pop it into the microwave.
- Place it over your eyes and sinuses, or slide it up to your forehead.
- Its pliable, face-hugging shape stays put without drips or leaks, and the therapeutic temperature lasts 20 delicious minutes.
Important Links for More info:
Therapearl on Google Plus
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.