I received a bottle of the amazing Advanced Mineral Makeup Liquid Mineral Foundation in Cream Puff to test out and review. The opinions within are my own and I have not been compensated for this post.
Lets start by saying that I do not like to look like I am wearing a lot of makeup. Being a busy mom, who runs around most days from play dates, to music classes and shopping my makeup tends to melt during the day, and really I do not have time to stop and touch it up. So I was really excited to try this Advanced Mineral Makeup and put it to the busy mama test. I have tried other mineral makeup before, but only in powder form and I was delighted with how light the liquid makeup is.
It does not get crackly , or sticky or even look like it needs to be reapplied. I just dabbed a bit on my fingers, rubbed it in and voila, it doesn't even look like I have foundation on. Natural, light and non greasy, I love the way my skin is luminescent without looking shiny.
My skin looks young and dewy, certainly not almost 39 years old, right?? RIGHT?? hmph. I love this makeup and will be adding it to my daily makeup routine from now on. I never knew that liquid foundation could be so light. and I like that it does not cause breakouts or any distress to my sensitive skin. Also, I love that you search for your own skin color to match via pretty movie stars, it makes me feel more glamorous. So how do you choose your own color? Easy, peasy.
1. Check out: Advanced Mineral Makeup Site
2. Click on: Celebrity Shade Finder and pick the celebrity whose skin tone matches as close as possible to your own. I am pretty pale, so I chose: Cream Puff. Order your choice.
3. Then wait for it to arrive, and be so pleasantly surprised in how lightweight and lovely the makeup is.
More details from the Advanced Mineral Info Sheet:
About the Advanced Mineral Makeup:
- Advanced Mineral Makeup is a 100% natural makeup line. Unlike other makeup brands, it contains no parabens, preservatives, or harsh. chemicals that would irritate your skin.
- Products are used on the set of Grey's Anatomy and NCIS because it's so camera-friendly.
- Natural looking makeup that just enhances the appearance of your skin.
- Can be purchased at www.advancedmineralmakeup.com.
About the Liquid Mineral Foundation:
- Great for sensitive skin as well as those who suffer from acne, rosacea, broken capillaries, and hyper-pigmented skin.
- It boosts the natural function of the skin by stimulating cell grown to rejuvenate tired skin.
- It's lightweight, but build-able if you're someone who needs more coverage.
About the Pressed Powder Compacts:
- Stays on all day, is transfer-proof.
- Will not settle into fine lines and wrinkles.
- Four-In-One Product: foundation, concealer, powder, SPF (ingredients provide natural protection)
Loose Powder Foundation Supercharged 3 in 1 Advanced Loose Mineral foundation functions as a foundation, powder, and concealer! Combing SPF 30 UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection with Antioxidants A and E to further fight and prevent free radical damage to keep skin feeling and looking like silk. Giving you easy to apply light and beautiful coverage on its own or with other Advanced Mineral products.
I would love to try the pressed powder and loose powder too, so I may be making a big order next time around. I am so impressed with the ingredients and how my skin looks now!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.