**I received a code for a complimentary shirt through Dress United, I was not compensated for this post.**
Hello Dear Readers:
Recently, I tried a new company for personalized shirts and had so much fun designing a "Blog" shirt. By that I mean, a cute American Apparel cotton t-shirt with my blog emblem/logo on the front and address on the back to wear out to events, and promotional opportunities. Sticking with the color scheme of my blog , I chose a soft yellow color with gray lettering, simple to read and very soft and feminine, like my daughter. I love the shirt. It is comfortable, and soft and really nice quality cotton. I paired it with some workout clothes and took it outside to check the humidity comfort level. Great! I paired it with workout pants and a sports bra, so please excuse the outline of the bra, I will be wearing it with a tshirt bra from here on out.
I loved the Dress United experience. Super fast, easy and fun to design. Let's see how I did it:
- First, I clicked on Start Now.
- Second, I clicked on Ladies Fashion, American Apparel (I prefer to buy American when I can)
- Third, I chose the color Lemon to match my blog's color theme. And then I got ready to customize.
- Then, the really fun part. Deciding on the logo, photo or text.
- Here you can add your own photo, logo or use clipart from the site.There are so many fun designs to choose from. But, I chose my own simple logo for the front of my shirt.
- Then, for the back I chose a gray text to round out my site's colors.
- After you are done with the design, you can get an estimate for the shirt's cost. And it will be reasonable.
This was such a simple and fun process. For the future , I will be designing and making my own tshirts from Dress United!! Let me know what you designed too! I love seeing the creative side of my friends, fans, readers!
I have received a code for 30% off and free shipping, why dont you try it out and let me know what you make!!
Follow this link: http://www.dressunited.com/redeem
There you go!!