My friend Alison over at the Rosy Snail is giving away a very generous box from Beauty Fix, so I thought I would share it with my readers too. This is a really great way to try new products, and they are chock full of beauty galore. I received one of these once, and it was wonderful (and came in the cutest makeup bag.) Here is what is in the current box, written in Alison's words:
- Glytone Mild Gel Wash. This is a full size and a very hefty size too at 6.7oz! This product retails for $30.
- Oxygenetix Oxygenating Moisturizer. The first thing that stuck me about this product was the smell.I definitely feel the “oxygen” part of it in that it’s light and absorbs quickly and doesn’t irritate my typically oily complexion. This is a half size product with a sample value of $51 (right there, the ENTIRE cost of my kit!)
- Arcona Cranberry Gommage. This was a small sample and worth $12.60 I’ve fallen in love with this one already so full size, here I come.
- Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel for when you need a serious skin refresher. This bottle is made of adorable frosted glass. This half size sample has a sample value of $25. I’ve tried this twice so far and I’m really loving this as an overnight treatment.
- Two products by Zensations. First, their Super Rich Repairing Mask. Who doesn’t love a good mask! This mask also comes in a beautiful bottle, but what’s really outstanding is how it leaves my skin. I could feel the damage from the winter just melt off as I used this for the first time. This will make a wonderful transition product for each season. This is full size and has a huge price tag of $75- glad I didn’t have to pay that much.
- And lastly, I got an item that I got last time and was happy to see it was still available! I’ve been obsessed with Nailtiques for the past year and this Hand Conditioner is one of the reasons. It’s a whole new level to hand cream and if you’re dealing with dry hands, I HIGHLY recommend this one! This is a full size and retails for $12.99.
- For full photos of all of the products, head over to the Rosy Snail Blog.
Overall, BeautyFix is the BEST Quarterly subscription on the market and I just cannot say enough amazing things about it! This season, my box had a value of $306.59! For a box that costs only $49.99!
BUT if you’ve never tried BeautyFix before, you can sign up and use the code BFix4 to get your first one for only…..(drumroll please!!) $19.99!! It’s ALREADY a deal but at $19.99, you’d be a fool not to try it out!
Because I love BeautyFix SO much, I’ve decided that one lucky reader is going to get this seasons box on me! That’s right! We’re giving away a Beautyfix box full of your very own picks! Just enter below to win!"
Since I am just hosting this giveaway, I am not responsible for shipping. Please enter at the easy rafflecopter form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway