Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Review and Giveaway : Tri Calm Anti Itch Gel
Hello Dear Readers:
Recently I received a tube of TriCalm anti-itch gel to try out from Mom's Meet. TriCalm is perfect for relief from those itchy moments brought on by rashes, sunburn, allergic reactions, hives, etc. Luckily, It is not the time of year for bug bites, poison ivy or any of my usual allergic irritants.Unluckily, my skin has that itchy , dry reaction to my inside irritants like dog hair, dust, and strong odors. I do get hives from time to time, so I got to try out the TriCalm personally and it worked. It has a nice, light scent that did not set off my nose, and it helped with my hand itchies (hives) that I get from perfume and other scented soaps that I insist on using. I would definitely keep this on hand for the spring and summer season when Ana and I will be outside in the woods and fields around our house. It will be perfect for those annoying mosquito bites, and any unfortunate run ins with poison ivy which grows like weeds in our woods.
Because of the ingredients, I feel confident that Ana could use TriCalm safely. And because it is steroid-free, I feel good about using it on my skin too.
Here are the facts from Tri-Calm:
• TriCalm’s formula contains COSMEDERM-7, a compound of strontium, a naturally occurring element found in leafy green vegetables.
• TriCalm is safe to use daily on kids and adults and is FDA-approved.
• TriCalm is non-numbing, and works on contact to provide rapid itch relief from bug bites, rashes,
sunburns, poison oak/ivy, and more. It may also help relief dry skin and eczema-related symptoms.
• TriCalm does not increase sensitivity to UV rays, so its safe to use while spending time in the sun.
• TriCalm retails for $9.49 for a 2-ounce tube.
Find Tricalm online at:
There will be 2 winners of 1 tube of TriCalm to try for yourself! Please enter in the easy Rafflecopter form below:
Open to the USA only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
• Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of
the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received
it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I
agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My
opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media
Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.