Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Happy New Year and 2013 Resolutions
First of all, I am planning a blog makeover for early 2013. Something simple and clean, pretty but easy to read. I am trying not to cover it in ads and commercials, but still monetize it a bit in a clean way. So without further ado:
1. In 2013, I will set up a home recording studio and start auditioning and recording commercial spots, voiceovers and voice narration.
2. I will clean out , paint. organize and make pretty my craft room. I will finally take the sewing machine out of its box and learn how to make Ana cute swingy skirts, pretty A line dresses and fun costume-y things to wear.
3. I will lose that stubborn last 10 lbs of baby weight. I have maintained the loss from the summer and with a gym membership and Stroller Strides in the spring I will get back to that 4 !!
4. I will clean out, organize, purge etc my closet from my 20s and living in NYC. How many LBDs and pairs of stilettos does an almost 40ish Mama need??
5. I will organize all of the thousands of photos I have taken since Ana was born and make nice photo books for us/her.
That is pretty much eat. I am eating healthier than ever . I workout and keep Ana active with activities and music. I just need to get back into acting and keeping busy beyond my daughter's social circles.
So here is to a Happy, Healthy , Fun filled and Fantastic 2013. I for one am excited about it!!