Hello kind readers,
I was recently given the opportunity to try out and review a new natural pain relief cream, Noxicare. I was excited to try this natural product out because I work out hard, and sometimes I have pain in my shins and legs. Also, sometimes I sleep on my neck wrong and get cramps, which leads to headaches. With Noxicare, my aches and pains were met head on. I put the cream on my legs after a particularly hard workout and immediately I could feel some relaxation in my trouble spot and relief. I do not have constant pain, but when I do feel pain, I often try Tiger Balm or something equally as strong smelling. Noxicare does not have that strong mediciney smell. I loved it and will continue to use it. The two best things about the cream are its scent and its ingredients. It has almost no odor, and it’s totally natural. The cream smells like... cream. No menthol odor at all. Also, I knew all of the ingredients which can be found on Noxicare site:
- Turmeric*: Turmeric is a natural herb in the ginger family. It acts as both a pain reliever and an anti-inflammatory
- Willow Bark* : Also a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory.
- Ginger* : Ginger increases the effectiveness of the other herbs. Ginger is also another anti-inflammatory.
- Rosemary Extract* : Rosemary extract relieves musculoskeletal pain and joint pain.
- Holy Basil* : Holy basil is an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral. Holy basil actually inhibits the enzymes that cause inflammation and arthritis
- Boswelia Extract* : Used to treat back pain, used as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids* : .This ingredient is a natural antioxidant . It is used for treating diabetic neuropathy and it increases blood flow to the nerves. It relieves the pain, numbness and burning associated with diabetic neuropathy.
.Also, it can also be found at some pharmacies which you can locate on their website.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.