Hello Dear Readers:
I am currently in rainy Florida on vacation, but do not worry we are still having lots of fun. FIrst though, let me tell you about a recent sponsored party that I was lucky enough to host. Crowdtap chose me to host a Marc Jacobs daisy chain party and sent me a wonderful party box full of delicious smelling Daisy perfume. samples, balloons, daisies and a beading kit to make daisy chain bracelets (mine broke before I could take photos of it). It was so much fun to test out the samplers with my friends and learn how to make beaded daisy chains. They looked so cute once I figured out what to do. And for those who were invited but could not make it, I have plenty of beads left and a couple of samples to hand out too!!! Here is the video I used to learn how to make the bracelets, so easy!!
Here are a couple of photos from my party:
The best part. Now, we all smell wonderfully. I love the scent of Marc Jacobs Daisy!!!
Here is what is featured in the photos above and links to buy Daisy for yourself:
- One 3.4 oz. bottle of Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau de Parfum
- One 4.2 oz. bottle of Daisy Eau So Fresh,
- Twelve Daisy VOC’s to share
- One Daisy mini
- Three packets of beads: one in green, white and gold to create your glorious daisy bracelets
- Several white and gold balloons with ribbons
- Several faux daisy heads to scatter
- One pretty little brochure
***Thanks so much to Crowdtap and Marc Jacobs for this amazing goodie bag to host this party, I had fun!!